Monday, March 31, 2008

Nervous Breakdown

Ok, so after several panic attacks and realizing I was finally out of time to come up with some super awesome idea, I had to give in to a less than stellar idea for my next game. I don't hate it, and I think that as I keep developing the game and working on it, it could become good, but I am just not super into it. Unfortunately I only have one week left to make it, and considering I have to be out of town this weekend to attend to some other commitments, I am feeling the pressure. I only hope I can pull something together. Right now the user plays as Death and has to collect souls. I feel like I could maybe introduce some interesting elements, but first I have to come up with some and then I would have to code them...so basically I have my fingers crossed but I am not hoping for too much. The game is grey scale which is what I had wanted to do all along, however, I had originally wanted a much different higher contrast look than what I have so far. We shall have to see where it goes. If I come out of the next three weeks (which=hell) AND I have a working game...well I really can't ask for more than that at this point. Right now...I need to get at least a little sleep so I can work hard on it tomorrow.

No comments: